The Evolving Commercial Real Estate Market: Challenges and Opportunities for Communities
Register today for this exciting virtual training course, scheduled for March 24, where participants will learn about short-term and long-term trends underway in the commercial real estate market, with an emphasis on the retail, office, and industrial segments. The morning sessions of the program will explore national and statewide trends, including urban and rural perspectives. Topics will also include a discussion of development and redevelopment possibilities and ways communities can be prepared to maximize opportunities and address challenges. The afternoon program will kick off with insights from the architecture, engineering, and the construction industries.
This unique course – provided only through the WEDA Academy – will provide participants with following:
- A comprehensive briefing on the trends underway in the commercial real estate market – with a focus on the retail, office, and industrial segments
- Insights from the architecture, engineering, and construction industries.
- How communities can prepare to maximize opportunities, address challenges, and build resiliency.
- Real-life examples from urban and rural communities across the state.
- WHAT: WEDA Academy Training Course – The Evolving Commercial Real Estate Market: Challenges and Opportunities for Communities
- WHEN: – Wednesday, March 24, 2021 – 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- WHERE: Virtual training course. A Zoom invite link will be sent out to registrants a day prior to the event date.
- REGISTRATION: Click here to register. Course Fee – $75 for WEDA members; $95 for non-members
Confirmed Course Speakers:
Tracy Johnson, CAE, President & CEO
CARW – Commercial Association of REALTORS Wisconsin
Jeff Hoffman, SIOR, CCIM, Principal
Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke
Manny Vasquez, VP of Business Development
NAI Pfefferle and Pfefferle Companies
Aaron Farmer, President
The Retail Coach
Kathryn Berger, JD, EDFP, HDFP, Business Development Manager
CG Schmidt, Inc.
Pete Damsgaard, Principal | Director of Design
Groth Design Group, Inc.
Jolena Presti, AICP, Managing Director at Baker Tilly Capital
Baker Tilly US, LLP
Andrew R. Kurtz, Administrator / Clerk / Treasurer/ Director of Public Works
Village of Marathon City
Patrick Schloss, Economic Development Executive Director
Economic Development | City of West Allis