2018 WEDA Executive Committee and new board members
WEDA elected its 2018 Executive Committee and new board at the 2018 annual meeting in February.
2018 WEDA Executive Committee:
- President: Heather Wessling, V.P. Economic Development, Kenosha Area Business Alliance
- President-Elect: Matt Mikolajewski, Economic Development Director, City of Madison
- Treasurer: Jason Monnet, V.P. and Senior Loan Officer, Wisconsin Business Development Finance Corporation
- Past President: Edward White, Executive Director of Sauk County Development Corporation
- At-Large Board Member: Bob Dennik, Vice President, VJS Construction Services
2018 New WEDA Board Members:
- Courtney Berner, Executive Director, University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives (second three-year term)
- Carolyn Engel, Business Finance Manager, Racine County Economic Development Corporation
- Bryan Gadow, Administrator, Village of New Glarus
- Dawn Gunderson Schiel, Senior Municipal Advisor, Ehlers, Inc.
- May yer Thao, Director, Hmong Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- Bon Wikenheiser, State Director, Small Business Development Center/Center for Technology Commercialization