Wisconsin Economic Development Institute
WEDI MISSION STATEMENT:
The Wisconsin Economic Development Institute, Inc. (WEDI) is a non-profit, non-partisan foundation established under the Wisconsin Economic Development Association (WEDA) to conduct research and education designed to increase the effectiveness of economic development efforts.
A higher quality of life and increased access to wealth and opportunity for Wisconsin citizens through economic development.
- Provide policymakers, organizations and the general public with critical information to help address and improve economic conditions.
- Provide policy research material, industry publications, and educational services, training and programming to promote economic development.
- Identify and offer ideas and resources to address gaps in economic growth and prosperity.
- Offer stakeholders and the general public with a clearinghouse of economic development information.
- Supportive of increased economic growth and equal access to wealth.
- Supportive of thoughtful and effective long-term economic growth policy making to promote economic prosperity.
- Maintain independence and objectivity in the pursuit of economic expansion throughout Wisconsin.
Current WEDI Projects:
- Economic Prosperity Planning
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Research
Past WEDI Projects: